4 bedroom detached house for saleTukalo Drive, Strathaven
- Absolutely stunning family home
- Huge lounge with dual aspect windows
- Spacious entrance hallway with open plan dining room
- Separate sitting room with patio doors to the garden
- Large modern kitchen which is open plan to the conservatory
- Big utility room and downstairs wc
- 4 bedrooms with master ensuite
- New bathroom suite with separate shower
- Underfloor heating in kitchen/utility and conversatory
- underfloor heating and solar panels - very efficient
Hello, are you looking for an absolutely stunning, 4 bedroom detached family home, in the desirable, country town of Strathaven?
Would you like a beautiful, big lounge with double aspect windows to the front & side, hard wood flooring and traditional fireplace with living flame fire which really sets off the room?
How about a second sitting room with lovely decor, tiled floor and french doors that lead out to the garden?
What about a separate dining room which is open plan from the hall and has neutral decor, feature wall and tiled floor?
Would you like a gorgeous family kitchen with light wood modern units, contrasting worktops, tiled floor and splashback, and dining space which is open plan to the conservatory?
How about a good sized utility room with a double sink and plenty of storage space?
What about a lovely bright conservatory with dual fuel wood burning stove, lots of natural light and tiled flooring?
Would you like a downstairs wc with tiled flooring and fitted vanity unit?
How about a gorgeous master bedroom with wood laminate flooring, built in double wardrobes and a big ensuite which has corner shower cubicle, fitted vanity units, tiled floor and heated towel rail?
What about 3 other great size bedrooms, all well presented, and all with storage cupboards?
Would you like a beautiful, new family bathroom with stand alone bath, modern wash-stand, heated chrome towel rail, wet wall panelling and walk in shower cubicle?
How about a lovely, mature garden to the front with monobloc driveway & double garage and very private established gardens to the rear with large monobloc patio?
What about gas central heating, solar panels, additional under floor heating in the kitchen, utility, conservatory and tv room, and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 6.10m (20' 0") x 4.90m (16' 1")
Dining Room 4.50m (14' 9") x 3.20m (10' 6")
Kitchen / Diner 6.90m (22' 8") x 3.27m (10' 9")
Conservatory 3.40m (11' 2") x 3.40m (11' 2")
2nd Lounge/TV Room 4.30m (14' 1") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Utility Room 3.20m (10' 6") x 1.60m (5' 3")
Downstairs WC 2.69m (8' 10") x 1.20m (3' 11")
Master Bedroom 4.40m (14' 5") x 4.40m (14' 5")
Ensuite 2.70m (8' 10") x 1.80m (5' 11")
Bedroom 2 4.40m (14' 5") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Bedroom 3 4.30m (14' 1") x 2.80m (9' 2")
Bedroom 4 3.30m (10' 10") x 2.80m (9' 2")
Family Bathroom 3.20m (10' 6") x 2.10m (6' 11")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60713444.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.