2 bedroom apartment for saleWaltheof Road, Sheffield
- No Chain
- Two Bedrooms PLUS a Bedroom/Study
- First Floor Apartment with Private Ground Floor Entry
- Allocated Parking Space with gated Car Park
- Double Glazing
- Close to local amenities & M1 Motorway Network
- Amazing Views
- Loft Access
*** GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000 *** Located close to all local shops, amenities, excellent transport links and the M1 motorway network is this incredibly spacious two/three bedroom apartment. Priced to sell with NO CHAIN and ready to move into right away.
*** GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000 *** An incredibly spacious apartment situated in a fantastic location great for a first time buyer looking to get their foot on the property ladder or a buy to let landlord looking to add another excellent property to their portfolio.
With two bedrooms plus a third bedroom/study and access to the loft area there is plenty of space and a viewing is highly recommended.
Waltheof Road is set within an excellent location with all local amenities on your doorstep, there are also excellent transport links with Sheffield city centre being only a short drive away and access to the M1 motorway network.
Accommodation comprises; Private Entrance Lobby, Spacious open plan Lounge Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedrooms, a Study/3rd Bedroom, a Bathroom and access to the loft area. Allocated parking space within a gated car park. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A front facing double glazed door giving access to the property via stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge/kitchen/diner 11' max x 26' 5" max ( 3.35m max x 8.05m max )
A lovely open plan kitchen/dining living area with ample space for furnishings, a Juliette balcony with stunning views to the rear which is double glazed as well as a rear double glazed window. The kitchen benefits from a mixture of modern wall and base units, a sink/drainer with modern work surfaces, electric hob and oven and room for white goods. This fantastic space also benefits from two electric heaters.
Bedroom One 10' 4" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.15m max x 2.92m max )
A good sized bedroom that is well presented with a side facing double glazed window and the room also has a carpet to the floor and is neutrally decorated with an electric heater.
Bedroom Two 6' 4" x 9' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.97m )
A front facing double glazed window with an electric heater and neutral décor also with carpeted floor and ample room for furnishings.
Bedroom/study 6' 2" x 7' 3" ( 1.88m x 2.21m )
A space that could be used as an office or storage room with a front facing double glazed window. With secondary telephone socket.
A front facing double glazed window with a white suite, pedestal wash hand basing and low flush WC, heated towel rail and bath/mixer taps and shower over the bath.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60714674.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC102996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.