4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTheydon Grove, Epping, Essex
- Lovely 4 bedroom end of terrace town house
- Situated in the preferred location of Theydon Grove
- Wonderful sun room
- New bathroom and en-suite
- New kitchen
- Garage & off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (47)
Theydon Grove is undoubtedly the most sought after location for town houses within Epping.Epping has an excellent High Street offering a range of unique shops, restaurants, eateries and coffee shops. The weekly market held in the High Street on Mondays is very popular.Theydon Grove is at the end of the High Street and only 2 minutes walk away. For commuters, the tube station is approximately 12 minutes walk away.Spread over 3 floors you will love the flexibility of this wonderful home. The current owners have made some great changes including adding a very impressive orangery/sun room. This room has a full length lantern top which brings in an enormous amount of natural light.Currently a new en-suite is being installed and will be finished by the end of July. The main bathroom has already been replaced and has an excellent walk-in shower.The main reception room is on the first floor and is the full width of your new home, so it offers a great space.You will love the feel of this home and the owners have taken great care to improve the quality with every change they have made.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here in Theydon Grove..The bathroom and en-suite needed changing dramatically. In addition to updating this, we decided to add an orangery/sun room to give us extra space.We also modified the end of the garage to give us more space for a new kitchen.A fantastic opportunity has now arisen to give us a great move.
- Kitchen Area: 11'4 x 8'4 (3.46m x 2.54m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 11'6 (3.63m x 3.51m)
- Orangery/Sun Room: 18'1 x 8'10 (5.52m x 2.69m)
- 2nd Kitchen: 11'11 x 7'4 (3.63m x 2.24m)
- Lounge: 20'1 x 11'11 (6.13m x 3.63m)
- Bath/Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 8'8 (3.63m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4/Office: 12'0 x 8'4 (3.66m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 12'6 (4.17m x 3.81m)
- Dressing Room: 7'1 x 6'1 (2.16m x 1.86m)
- En-Suite: 9'1 x 8'5 (2.77m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 9'1 (3.46m x 2.77m)
- Garage: 17'5 x 8'1 (5.31m x 2.47m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60715097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51506838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.