4 bedroom detached house for saleCross Road, Knights End, March
- No Onward Chain
- Approximately 1.5 Acre Paddock (STPS)
- Approximately 40m x 20m Ménage
- Four Stables and Tack Room
- 20ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Four Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Fully Re-Furbished Equestrian Farmhouse
Fully Re-Furbished Equestrian Farmhouse
*Four Double Bedrooms
*Four Reception Rooms
*20ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Four Stables and Tack Room
*Approximately 40m x 20m Ménage
*Approximately 1.5 Acre Paddock (STPS)
*No Onward Chain
Solid Wood Entrance Door to;
Tiled floors, old school style radiator, stairs to first floor galleried landing
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan.
4.83m x 4.55m (15' 10" x 14' 11") Pvcu double glazed windows to side and front, radiator, TV and telephone point, tiled floor, open fire with wood mantle.
3.78m x 3.35m (12' 5" x 11'0") Two Pvcu double glazed windows to front, radiator, TV and telephone points, double doors to kitchen, solid wood flooring.
3.63m x 2.69m (11' 11" x 8' 10") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, laminate floor, radiator.
Farm House Style Kitchen Breakfast Room
6.07m x 3.61m (19' 11" x 11' 10") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, fitted electric oven and ceramic hob with cooker hood above, Rayburn aga, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, tiled floor, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear.
Fitted with wall and base units with workspace over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, Pvcu double glazed window to rear.
3.56m x 2.13m (11' 8" x 7'0") Pvcu double glazed windows to side and front, radiator, tiled floor.
Pvcu double glazed window to front, loft access.
4.80m x 3.71m (15' 9" x 12' 2") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with storage under and low level WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, shaver point, part tiled walls and tiled floor, Pvcu double glazed window to rear.
4.98m x 4.65m (16' 4" x 15' 3") Two Pvcu double glazed windows to front, two radiators.
3.73m x 3.12m plus door recess (12' 3" x 10' 3" plus door recess) Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.78m x 3.76m (12' 5" x 12' 4") Two Pvcu double glazed windows to front, radiator, TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with shower above, vanity wash hand basin with storage under and low level WC, heated towel rail, shaver point, part tiled walls, tiled floor, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, Pvcu double glazed window to rear.
A five bar gate to the side leads to a drive and provides extensive off road parking and leads to the large workshop. The remainder of the front is laid to lawn with flower borders and has an ornamental slate path to the front door. The rear garden has a raised decking area overlooking an ornamental fish pond and water feature, the remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, a five bar gate gives access to the stables, ménage, paddock and tack room. There is also a secondary drive giving access to the paddock.
(39ft 5in x 31ft max 21ft min) Doors to front, please note the workshop benefits from 3 phase electric.
Stairs to gym
(19ft 5in x 13ft 2in) Power and light laid on, laminate floor, windows to both sides, large window overlooking the workshop area.
Approx. 40m x 20m. This is fully drained with a rubber surface.
Please note the stable blocks have power and light laid on. The tack room has a low level WC, plumbing for washing machine and wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60715397.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.