3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Halton Village, Runcorn
- ESTABLISHED HALTON VILLAGE LOCATION
- VIEWS TO HALTON CASTLE HILL
- NOT OVERLOOKED
- COMBI GAS HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM & FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS SMALL STUDY
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
- EPC E(54)
* NEW PRICE *IDEAL FOR MERGING GENERATIONS* This attractive and somewhat individual three bedroom detached family home is located within the ever popular Halton Village area, enjoying a very pleasant aspect to Halton Castle Hill, which is not directly overlooked to both front or rear. The property would perhaps appeal to those buyers seeking to merge generations who require a ground bedroom and shower room to accommodate elderly relatives or independent off spring alike. Upon closer inspection viewers will find pleasantly presented accommodation which is warmed by combination gas central heating and benefits from PVC double glazing. Externally, a paved drive provides off road parking and leads to a detached garage situated at the rear. There is an enclosed front garden which has a well-kept established lawn with stocked borders and pleasant aspect, whilst to the rear there is an enclosed patio garden which is not overlooked. EPC E(54). Early viewing of this particular property is certainly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6855689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bests Estates Agents, Runcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.