4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Forge, High Street South, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10
- Modern three storey town house
- Four bedrooms; one en suite
- L-shaped sitting/dining room
- Gas to radiator heating
- Integral garage
- Courtyard and communal gardens
- Off street and allocated parking facilities
- South End School catchment
A modern four bedroom terrace town house with a garage and within 2 minutes' walk of the town centre. The property is well maintained and offers versatile accommodation over three floors. On the ground floor there is a utility room and a bedroom/study which has a cloakroom leading off. The kitchen/breakfast room and a sitting/dining room, with a Juliet balcony overlooking the front, are on the first floor. On the second floor there are three further bedrooms, with an en suite shower room and a bathroom. The property has Hall Park recreation park to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60724250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED160437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.