2 bedroom bungalow for saleAberfield Drive, Crigglestone, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Semi-Detached True Bungalow
- Beautifully Presented Internally
- Ready To Move Into Condition
- Sought After Residential Area
- Spacious Conservatory To Rear
- Attractive Rear Garden & Patio
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- EPC Rating
A fabulous two bedroom semi-detached true bungalow offered for sale in 'ready to move into' condition being beautifully presented internally. Situated in a sought after and well regarded residential area the property occupies an enviable plot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Featuring double glazing and gas central heating the accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, spacious lounge dining room, fitted kitchen and house bathroom with four piece white suite comprising panel bath, separate shower, wash hand basin and low level W.C. The master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes while bedroom two features French doors opening out to the conservatory. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementing work top space over incorporating built in cooker and plumbing for washing machine. Outside a garden and gated drive to the front allows off street parking and leads to a detached single garage. To the rear is an attractive enclosed garden offering a high degree of privacy with decking patio and artificial lawn area. Rare to the open market this property is offered for sale at a completive price to attract a swift sale and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60728870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.