1 bedroom apartment for saleGeoffrey Watling Way, Norwich
Sold STC £160,000
- INVESTORS ONLY
- Superb apartment with river views
- Popular development
- Close to Riverside, City Centre & train station
- Undercroft parking available
A stunning one bedroom, purpose built, riverside apartment positioned on a sought after development aside Norwich's equally popular Riverside area. The property boasts security phone system, stair & lift access, secure undercroft parking and balcony with great views.
A stunning one bedroom, purpose built, riverside apartment positioned on a sought after development aside Norwich's equally popular riverside, just south of Norwich city centre.
The property boasts secure phone system, stair and lift access, secure undercroft parking and a balcony with great views.
Comprising of an entrance hall, open plan lounge / dining /kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom. The property is currently tenanted and it is a great investment opportunity. Viewing is highly recommended.
External letter boxes and security phone system with door to stairs and lift to the second floor.
Security phone system.
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen 21' 6" max x 12' 11" max ( 6.55m max x 3.94m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink unit, built in electric oven and electric hob with extractor over and built in dish washer with patio doors to balcony with impressive open views.
Master Bedroom 16' 8" x 9' ( 5.08m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect and walk-in cupboard, with direct access to the balcony.
With a suite panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splash backs and extractor fan.
There is secure undercroft parking available.
The property is located just opposite Carrow Roads Norwich City Football Ground on Geoffrey Watling Way.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60730502.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.