5 bedroom link detached house for saleWilliams Avenue, Fradley, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Pleasantly located 3 storey link detached family home
- Popular village setting
- Reception hall with fitted guests cloakroom
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace and separate dining room
- Well fitted breakfast kitchen with integral appliances
- Guests bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second floor master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom
- 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Tandem double garage and fore and rear gardens
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
Being sold with the benefit of no upward chain this impressive three storey five bedroom link detached family home has an outstanding accommodation layout suitable for a family purchaser. The location is popular and there is a pleasant open aspect to the front. This area of Fradley has good local facilities with a choice of shops on a newly constructed shopping area, and is expected to have a village pub. Situated convenient for the A38 and well placed for quick access to Lichfield, Burton and Tamworth the property is ideal for the commuter with quick access to many Midland commercial centres and beyond. Early viewing is encouraged.
Property ref: 121_863_4204187
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60730673.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4204187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.