3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Stitch, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
- 15mins to Train Station (links into London Kings Cross)
- Village Location
- Two Garages and large workshop
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Three Double Bedrooms
*Two Garages and large workshop
*15mins to Train Station (links into London Kings Cross)
PLEASE NOTE: This property requires some modernisation throughout, which is reflected in the reduced asking price.
Radiator and doors to all rooms
5.49m x 3.66m (18' x 12') There is a window to the front, radiator, fireplace with surround, wooden flooring and wrap around radiator.
3.96m x 3.35m (13' x 11') There is a window to the rear, serving hatch to kitchen, radiator, understairs cupboard and separate storage cupboard with stairs to first floor.
4.27m x 2.69m (14' x 8'10") Fitted with matching wall and base units, window to the side, space for cooker, one and a half bow sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, breakfast bar area, cupboard housing boiler and doors to garden room.
4.57m x 4.06m (15' x 13'4") There is tiled flooring, side door leading to side area, door to utility and radiator.
2.74m x 2.59m (9' x 8'6") There is a window to the rear, worktop area, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Bedroom One (Ground floor Double)
4.24m x 2.74m x 3.35 (13' max into recess 11' min) There is a window to the front, fitted dressing table with vanity basin, built in wardrobes to one wall and radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of Low level WC, Vanity wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle. There is also a heated towel rail and window to the side.
Door leading to WC.
Low level WC with walk in store area.
First Floor Landing
Window to side, door leading to roof (fire escape) and doors leading to all bedrooms.
Bedroom Two - Upper floor Double with Snug/Dressing area
4.19m x 3.96m (13' max 9' min x 13') There is a window to the rear, wardrobe, door to dressing area and radiator.
Bedroom Three (with access to dressing area)
3.56m x 2.51m x 3.35m ( 11' max 8'3" min x 11') There is a window to the side, radiator, wardrobes and cupboards, open plan area to bedroom four.
1.91m x 1.37m (6'3" x 4'6") Door to all rooms
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising Low WC, Wash hand basin and shower cubicle. There is a window to rear and radiator.
6.40m x 4.88m (21' x 16') There is lighting and electric with work bench - this is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to work from home or any DIY enthusiast.
5.18m x 2.74m (17' x 9') There is lighting, electric and inspection pit.
6.10m x 2.67m (20' x 8'9") There is lighting, electric.
The front garden is paved to provide ample off road parking with lawn areas to front, enclosed by mature trees and shrubs and side access to rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed with several mature trees, shrubs, vegetable patches, greenhouse and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60730844.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.