2 bedroom terraced house for saleTaverners Road, Peterborough
- Terraced house
- Two double bedrooms
- 13' lounge
- 13' dining room
- Close to local amenities
- Enclosed rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
- Non estate location
* Terraced house
* Two double bedrooms
* 13' lounge
* 13' dining room
* Close to local amenities
* Enclosed rear garden
* Viewing highly recommended
* Non estate location
Front entrance door to:
3.58m x 3.98m max (11'9" x 13'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Stairs to first floor and landing, door to:
3.59m x 4.00m max (11'9" x 13'1"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, door to:
2.53m x 2.28m (8'4" x 7'6"). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboard units under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, doors leading to:
3.59m x 4.53m max (11'9" x 14'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, access to loft hatch.
3.57m x 3.47m (11'9" x 11'5"). PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Fitted with three piece comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, built-in airing cupboard, radiator.
An enclosed hardstanding rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60730847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.