4 bedroom terraced house for saleBELMONT
Withdrawn from Market
- Entrance hall with original wood flooring
- Sitting room with original coal feature fireplace, original wood flooring and front aspect double glazed windows
- Dining room with rear aspect patio double glazed door and feature fireplace
- Kitchen with front and side aspect double glazed windows, laminate effect tiled floor, double integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood, space for under counter freezer, dishwasher, fridge, pl...
- Three bedrooms to the first floor along with a family bathroom with side aspect double glazed window, floor to ceiling tiled walls, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level WC, tiled panelled...
- Second floor master bedroom with rear aspect double glazed windows, eaves storage and front Velux window
- En-suite with shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level WC and front aspect Velux windows
- 45' rear garden with patio and lawn and garden shed with light and power
An attractive character property overlooking Banstead Downs, 2 receptions, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, conveniently situated for schools, local amenities and transport links including Belmont and Sutton mainline station - viewing of this excellent home is most highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60731180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6920614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.