4 bedroom house for saleMayfield Road, London W3 9HQ
- Four Bedroom
- Large Through Lounge
- Kitchen Diner
- Large and Mature Rear Garden
- Excellent Residential Area
- Off Street Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- Moments from the Japanese School
- No Upper Chain
- Walking Distance to 3 Stations
A beautifully presented four bedroom family home, situated in a popular residential road. Located moments from Twyford Avenue, St Vincents primary and the local Japanese school, this property has been completely refurbished throughout by its present owners and boasts an impressive through lounge leading on to a large kitchen diner, four spacious bedrooms with a master in the extended loft and a large rear garden. This property offers ample off street parking.
West Acton (Central) Ealing Common (District and Piccadilly) and Acton Mainline stations are all within walking distance, and the nearby A40 offers road communications in to Central London.
Council Tax: £1978.53pa (Band F).
Total Internal Space: 1432 Sq Ft (133 Sq M).
Please Note the images of the property were taken in 2015.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.