3 bedroom detached house for saleEdgefield, Weston, Spalding
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **WAS £179,950 (24.08.16) REDUCED TO £174,950 (12.09.16)**
- Detached Alison Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Fantastic Location
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Great Transport Links
A THREE BED DETACHED ALISON HOME situated in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE of Weston. This property has EXCELLENT POTENTIAL and boasts a GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING, CONSERVATORY and a WELL MAINTAINED GARDEN. Viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom detached family Alison home, situated in the highly sought after village of Weston and offering easy access to the town of Spalding and its amenities.
The property offers excellent potential and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property boasts a part gravelled/part patio driveway which provides ample off street parking, and also enjoys a well maintained rear garden with mature shrubs and flowers.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate!
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, telephone point and TV point. Open plan into:-
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
Double glazed patio doors and radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, under stairs storage cupboard, CH boiler and door leading into:-
Utility Room 7' 10" x 5' 2" ( 2.39m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer and plumbing for washing machine.
Timber and UPVC construction with double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, radiator and a TV point.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, stairs rising from the entrance hall, loft hatch access and doors arranging off into:-
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard and a TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a part gravelled/part patio driveway providing ample off street parking.
The rear garden has a patio area that steps up to the lawn with mature shrubs and flowers. The rear garden also features a green house, two sheds and side access.
Benefitting from power, lighting and water softener.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60732356.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.