2 bedroom terraced house for saleInchmarnock Street, Splott, Cardiff
Sold STC £127,950
- Traditional Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
We are pleased to offer for sale this mid terraced property ideal for first time buyers being within walking distance of local amenities and Cardiff City centre. This property is well presented throughout and has lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom, two bedrooms and courtyard.
We are pleased to offer for sale this mid terraced property ideal for first time buyers being within walking distance of local amenities and Cardiff City centre. This property is well presented throughout and has lounge, dining area, newly fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom, two bedrooms and courtyard garden. Viewing's Highly Recommended!
Via a double glazed UPVC door into:
Lounge 9' 11" x 9' not into recess ( 3.02m x 2.74m not into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric meter, gas meter, gas fire, radiator, powerpoints and opens to:
Dining Area 11' 10" to understairs x 9' ( 3.61m to understairs x 2.74m )
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, fireplace surround, storage cupboard, powerpoints, radiator and door to:
Kitchen 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
Newly fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer units with mixer tap over, integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine and wood laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Loft access, which the vendor has advised is boarded and insulated and access to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 11" to fitted wardrobes x 10' ( 3.33m to fitted wardrobes x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring, textured ceiling, radiator, powerpoints and sliding wardrobes with ample storage and shelving.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" not into recess x 9' 1" ( 2.90m not into recess x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard housing boiler and storage in alcove area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60732392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.