3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinley Drive, Desborough, Kettering
Sold STC £150,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Desirable Location with Good Road Links
- Well Presented Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Contact Agent to View
VERY COMPETITIVELY PRICED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME - POPULAR DESBOROUGH LOCATION - Contact us today to avoid disappointment. NO CHAIN SALE.
Reached via glazed main front door. Stairs raising to first floor landing with storage area under. Radiator.
Suite comprises low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Obscure double glazed window to front aspect.
LOUNGE 14'7 x 11'3 (4.44m x 3.42m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect and French double doors leading to rear garden. Radiator. Contemporary wall mounted electric fire. Coving to ceiling. Television point.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 14'7 x 7'5 (2.27m x 4.44m)
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work tops over and tiled splash back surrounds. Fitted oven, four ring gas hob with cooker hood above. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Space for dining table and chairs.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Storage cupboard. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 12'5 x 7'11 (3.78m x 2.42m)
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator. Double fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM TWO 11'5 x 7'3 (3.49m x 2.20m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8'2 x 7'1 (2.49m x 2.15m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprises low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over. Tiled flooring and walls. Radiator.
Well stocked with flowers and shrubs. Mainly enclosed by wrought iron style fencing. Access to front door.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a raised decking area, patio and shrub borders. Rear gate leading to allocated parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60733187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.