3 bedroom terraced house for sale105 Moubray Grove, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, EH30 9PD
- Well-proportioned, three-bedroom, mid-terraced home offering flexible two-storey accommodation, located in South Queensferry, north-west of Edinburgh's city centre.
- The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double-bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage including attic, and satellite TV and telephone points.
- The property also benefits from private gardens to the front and rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-proportioned, three-bedroom, mid-terraced home offering flexible two-storey accommodation, located in South Queensferry, north-west of Edinburgh's city centre. The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double-bedrooms, and bathroom. The entrance hall, with wood-effect laminate flooring and deep storage provision, serves the ground-floor rooms, with a carpeted stairway to the landing. The spacious dual-aspect living room offers ample dining space, and benefits from wood-effect laminate flooring, and a wall-mounted television (by negotiation). Set to the rear, the L-shaped kitchen is fitted with base and wall units, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks, and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Appliances include an integrated gas hob and oven, extractor, freestanding fridge freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. The front-facing master double-bedroom features a deep cupboard and fitted carpet, with ample freestanding furniture space. The second and third double-bedrooms are set to the front and rear respectively. The stylish bathroom looks to the rear and is fitted with a contemporary, three-piece suite with mixer shower, full wall tiling, tiled flooring, and chrome heated towel rail. Features include, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage including attic, and satellite TV and telephone points. The property also benefits from private gardens to the front and rear, and ample unrestricted on-street parking. South Queensferry is a picturesque town which sits on the Forth shore between the two iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants within the town, whilst to the south of the town, there is a large Tesco store and several restaurants. South Queensferry and Port Edgar marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks, and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links; regular commuting train services are available from Dalmeny station; and there are frequent local bus services.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6838534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.