3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighfield Mount, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12
- Impressive 3 bedroom semi detached
- Generous plot with south facing rear garden
- Larger than average garage plus workshop area
- Potential to extend (subject to planning)
- Cul-de-sac position
Situated in a fabulous position at the end of the cul de sac and benefitting from a superb south facing generous landscaped rear garden is this three bedroom semi detached family home. Close to local school and amenities.
This impressive property would make an ideal family home and benefits from PVCu double glazing & gas central heating. One of the main features apart from the fabulous garden is the larger than average garage to the rear that provides ample space for a large car as well as a useful workshop area. The large plot would also enable any prospective purchaser to extend to the side and/or rear (subject to all relevant planning consents being granted and approved). Internally there is everything you would expect from a family home along with a useful fully boarded loft area with skylight that could be utilised as a hobby room/study/occasional bedroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEW160417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.