4 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Court, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- Four / five bedroom detached family home
- Open plan lounge / diner
- Fitted kitchen & utility room
- Office / study
- South facing rear garden
- Off road parking & car port
- Popular village location
GUIDE PRICE £240,000
A beautifully presented, immaculate, highly flexible and spacious four / five bedroom detached family home, located on a quiet cul-de-sac within the sought after North City suburb of Hellesdon.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance porch, open plan lounge /dining room, well fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakroom to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also and ground floor studio, which would be ideal for those looking to work from home or to provide annex style accommodation. Externally, the property boasts a south facing enclosed rear garden, carport and off road parking. Further benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating; this fantastic family home is offers in excellent decorative order and is located within the popular suburb of Helleson which is well sources with a range of amenities and good local schooling for all ages.
Lounge 19' 2" x 10' 8" ( 5.84m x 3.25m )
Feature gas fire place, radiator cover and uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. Open through to:
Dining Room 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect and radiator cover.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with inset sink, gas cooker point, fridge freezer, radiator and uPVC double glazed windows.
Utility Room 8' x 6' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.98m )
Plumbing for washing machine, inset sink unit, space for fridge and door to rear garden.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Studio / Bedroom Five 20' 1" x 8' ( 6.12m x 2.44m )
Door to front aspect and patio doors to rear garden. Currently being used as a beauty salon.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.02m )
Radiator cover, built in wardrobe and uPVC Window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator cover.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator cover.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
A suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low Level WC with double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property benefits from both off road parking and a car port. There is also a private south facing rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and summerhouse and enclosed by fencing.
Exit Norwich via the Alysham Road, continuing straight ahead at the junction onto Reepham Road take the last right onto Meadow Way just before you reach the round-a-bout. Take the first right onto Chapel Court and the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60736433.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.