2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEveleigh Avenue, Bath
Sold STC £75,000
- 30% Ownership 70% Rental
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Modern Open Plan Living
This well presented apartment is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers with a limited budget. For sale is a 30% share of ownership and 70% rental of this two bedroom apartment in this very sought after area on the outskirts of Batheaston. Viewing is highly recommended.
Applicants must be registered with HELP TO BUY South and cannot afford to buy a property on the open market. Positioned to the East of the Georgian city of Bath is this well presented apartment nestled within an EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT. Located perfectly for access to both LARKHALL and BATHEASTON this home is surrounded by BEAUTIFUL GARDENS including Solsbury Hill, Bathampton Meadows and the Kennet & Avon Canal which provide a beautiful setting for scenic walks and cycling.
There is a regular bus service to the World Heritage City of Bath which offers a further wide range of cultural, leisure, sporting and shopping facilities including The Theatre Royal, Bath Recreational Ground and Bath Abbey, whilst also providing a fine selection of restaurants and shops.
The location possesses excellent benefits for the daily commuters with Bath Spa train station offering services to London Paddington (approximately 90 minutes), whilst the M4 can be accessed via the bypass on to the A46.
Front aspect door. Electric radiator. Wooden floor. Pulsacoil electric central heating system (off peak)
Living Area 26' x 11' 9" ( 7.92m x 3.58m )
Rear aspect double glazed sash window. French door with Juliet balcony. Wooden flooring. Electric radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Front aspect double glazed sash window. Electric oven and hob. Cooker hood. Tiling. Radiator. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for undercounter fridge.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
Front aspect double glazed sash window. Built in fitted wardrobes. Electric radiator. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.54m )
Front aspect double glazed sash window. Built in cupboard. Electric radiator. Television point. Built in desk. Wooden flooring.
Front aspect double glazed sash window. Suite comprising: bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC. Towel rail. Vinyl flooring. Part tiling.
Parking space for one vehicle.
From our Allen & Harris Larkhall office continue along the London Road. As you approach the roundabout get into the left hand lane and take the second exit towards Batheaston. Take the second left onto Eveleigh Avenue. Take the first left. You will find the property on your right.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60736442.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.