3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Catton, Norwich, NR6
- Fantastic detached chalet bungalow
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Open plan lounge dining room
- Modern bathroom suite
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and off road parking
- Guide Price £300,000-£325,000
For buyers seeking the utmost in spacious living, then this three bedroom detached chalet bungalow will certainly prove ideal. The property features three double bedrooms with en-suite to master, open plan lounge dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suite. To the outside you can enjoy both front and rear gardens with patio area perfect for dining, whilst also offering plenty of off road parking and garage.
Old Catton is a popular north suburb of Norwich and benefits from a range of local amenities including shops and schools. There are regular bus services into the city of Norwich with a Park and Ride facility at Norwich International Airport which is close by.
Guide Price £300,000-£325,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60737618.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26398483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.