Land for salePlot Of Land, Shipston Business Village, Tilemans Lane, Shipston-on-stour, CV36
- 1.4 acres (0.57 hectares)
- On site
- A 1.4 Acre Development With Recently Expired Planning Consent For 25,200 sq.ft. of Warehouse and Office Facility
- Regular Shaped Site Suitable for a Variety of Commercial Uses STPP
- Elevated Position With Far Reaching Views
- Situated Close to the Fosse Way 14 Miles from the M40 Motorway (north and south access)
Shipston Business Village is a recently developed complex within the Tilemans Lane Industrial Estate and is identified on the attached location plan.
This new industrial park is occupied by a range of businesses including Building & Plumbing Supplies who have constructed a new state of art builders merchants. A range of starter units have recently been constructed to a high quality on adjacent land.
The site offered is a regular shaped development site of 1.4 acres. Formerly farmland the site received planning consent for the construction of a warehouse and office facility totaling 25,200 sq.ft. on a gross internal basis. The site benefits from two access points and lends itself to a range of development designs subject to planning consent. Attached to these particulars is an image of the proposed building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60738878.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ehB Commercial Ltd, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.