2 bedroom apartment for saleHampsthwaite Road, Harrogate
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom first floor flat
- Large lounge diner
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom suite
- Communal gardens & parking
- EPC C
A spacious two bedroom first floor flat with fitted kitchen, large lounge diner, modern bathroom suite double glazing and gas central heating.
A spacious two bedroom first floor flat situated within easy access to local shopping and transport facilities. The property benefits large lounge diner, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suite, ample storage cupboards, gas central heating, double glazing and communal gardens. Offered for sale with no upper chain, an early viewing is recommended.
Built in coats cupboard, two further walk in storage cupboards, radiator, coved ceiling.
Lounge Diner 19' 3" x 14' 4" Max ( 5.87m x 4.37m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two radiators, fitted fire place with marble effect inset and hearth with wooden mantlepiece surround, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall and base units with complimentary worktop surfaces , stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker point, cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 9" To Wardrobe ( 2.64m x 2.36m To Wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Modern white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls, radiator, shower screen, extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60743780.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.