3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Annes Close, Sleaford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Was £184,950 Reduced to £179,950
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Well Presented Living Accommodation
- Established Gardens, Driveway & Garage
Call William H Brown now to view this THREE/FOUR BEDROOM well presented and flexible DETACHED FAMILY HOME. The rear garden has been arranged in a wildlife friendly fashion and the property is presented in a modern way, including eye catching internal doors.
Call William H Brown now to view this THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME, in the popular ST ANNES CLOSE region of SLEAFORD. The property is located within close proximity to the local park and has flexible and well presented family living accommodation. To the ground floor there is an entrance hallway and lounge with staircase rising to the first floor. There is a separate dining room/bedroom four and kitchen with fitted oven and hob. There is also an additional ground floor bedroom and bathroom. To the first floor there is a spacious landing area and two further large bedrooms and bathroom fitted in a contemporary style. Outside the gardens are positioned mainly to the rear and arranged in a wildlife friendly fashion, with a garden pond and a variety of mature shrubs and trees. There is also a paved patio area, ideal for outside dining and relaxing. In addition to this there is a garden area established to the front and a driveway to the front providing parking for several cars in a tandem style on the lead up to the single garage. There is also a useful workshop.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the quality and flexibility of the accommodation can be fully appreciated.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, having radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coved ceiling and glazed double doors opening to the:
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 4" incl staircase ( 4.67m x 4.37m incl staircase )
The lounge has the staircase rising to the first floor, satellite and television point, coved ceiling, radiator and two double glazed windows.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 8' 11" max ( 3.63m x 2.72m max )
Having a contemporary style radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear gardens.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.72m )
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units, including a tall storage cupboard with the gas central heating boiler. There is a single drainer sink with mixer tap over and fitted oven with four plate induction type Neff hob. There is space for a fridge freezer, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and a range of work surfacing with tiled splashbacks. There is also plumbing for automatic washing machine and full length double glazed door to the rear garden with glazed side panel, allowing plenty of natural light into the kitchen area.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" excl wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 3.33m excl wardrobes x 3.00m )
This bedroom benefits from a range of fitted wardrobes with frosted glass sliding doors incorporating hanging rails and shelves. There is coved ceiling, double glazed window and radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. There is a designer style heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled flooring and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
The landing is of a spacious nature with coved ceiling and useful storage cupboard leading off.
Bedroom One 19' 1" x 13' max ( 5.82m x 3.96m max )
This superb sized bedroom offers scope for alternative uses, has two radiators, two double glazed windows, a range of spot lighting, coved ceiling and satellite point.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.69m )
The second bedroom has a radiator, large double glazed window, built in cupboard and walk through area to a further built in cupboard/wardrobe and access to plumbing pipework.
Fitted in a contemporary style and featuring a panelled bath with designer style wall mounted shower appliance and mixer tap. There is a pedestal wash hand basin and WC, chrome heated towel rail, a range of double glazed windows, extractor fan, inset spot lighting and coved ceiling. There is also partly tiled walls and electric shaver point.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance style garden including a variety of shrubs and flowers, with a paved pathway and gravelled surround leading to the front entrance door. There is twin outside lighting.
To the side of the property there is a driveway approach providing parking for several cars in a tandem style on the lead up to the single garage.
Having up and over door, power and lighting.
The rear gardens are enclosed and presented in a wildlife friendly fashion by the present vendors to include a large garden pond and a variety of mature flowers, shrubs and trees. There is a paved patio area with a pergola over ideal for outside dining and relaxing. There is gated access to the side.
This useful space is adjacent to the single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60743846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.