4 bedroom bungalow for saleLarch Avenue, Macclesfield
- Substantial detached dormer bungalow on prominent corner plot
- Ample parking and integral garage
- Well maintained gardens to three sides, south facing to the rear
- Four good double bedrooms, two being on the ground floor
- Bathroom and separate WC on ground floor, further first floor en-suite WC
- Two great reception rooms, lounge with living flame gas fire
Enjoying a prominent corner plot with gardens to three sides, a substantial four bedroom detached dormer bungalow, situated in a highly regarded area, with generous room sizes, integral garage and parking and a south facing rear garden.
Larch Avenue is a highly regarded residential area, being a no through road, situated close to local shops and with the popular Ivy Bank School just a few minutes walk away. This substantial detached property offers generous well balanced accommodation with four double bedrooms, two good size reception rooms, the lounge with gas fire, and a spacious breakfast kitchen. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, both with fitted robes, which are served by the bathroom and a separate WC. The first floor offers two further double bedrooms, one with an en-suite WC. The house has gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing and lovely gardens, enjoying a southerly aspect to the rear. The front and side include good size areas laid to lawn and a brick paviour driveway provides off road parking and leads to the integral garage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60745067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 608986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.