2 bedroom terraced house for saleMilton Road, East Sheen
Sold STC £925,000
- Central Location Moments from the Station and Shops
- Freehold House with Potential to Extend STPP
- Off-Street Parking
- Large West-Facing Garden
- Near to Thomson House Primary School
A rare chance to acquire a two bedroom house in Milton Road with parking, a west-facing garden and the ability to extend further (subject to planning consents). This period house is right in the centre of East Sheen just moments from Mortlake station, the high street and Thomson House Primary School
A rare opportunity to acquire a two bedroom house in the extremely popular Milton Road that has further scope for extension (STPP). This centrally located period home benefits from a large west-facing garden and off-street parking. At present the ground floor consists of a large parking space to the front, entrance porch and hallway, bay-fronted living room with fireplace and to the rear is a kitchen and a dining area with direct access into a large west-facing garden. The first floor features a large master bedroom with period fireplace and storage, a second bedroom and a good size family bathroom. There is scope to extend the property into the loft to add a third bedroom and bathroom and on the ground floor there is room to extend the living space (subject to usual consents). These houses attract a lot of interest due to their central location and make great homes for families, upsizers and downsizers alike. Contact us as soon as possible to arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment.
The property is 0.2 miles from Mortlake railway station with its frequent services to Clapham Junction and London Waterloo. There are plenty of excellent schools in the general area too including Sheen Mount, East Sheen Primary, Thomson House, Ibstock Place, Richmond Park Academy and Tower House. The vast open spaces of Richmond Park are also located nearby as are numerous other leisure and sporting facilities.
Postcode: SW14 8JR
Nearest station: Mortlake station (0.3 miles)
Nearest school: Thomson House Primary (0.3 miles)
Nearest bus routes: 33, 337, 493 (210 ft)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60746513.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN103971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.