4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroomhill, Cookham
Sold STC £625,000
- EXTENDED SEMI
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- 24FT LOUNGE
- BATHROOM & EN SUITE
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- GARAGE & PARKING
- SOLAR PANELS
- WALKING DISTANCE OF TRAIN STATION
Close to Alfred Major recreation park, local shops and primary school is this extended four bedroom semi-detached family home. Benefitting from a 24ft lounge, underfloor heating, solar panels and a beautiful south facing rear garden. An internal inspection of this delightful property is recommended.
Double glazed door to front, door to garage, double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard, engineered oak wooden flooring.
Wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel, extractor fan.
Lounge 24' 6" x 11' 1" ( 7.47m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, two t.v. points, log burner, electric underfloor heating, engineered oak wood flooring.
Dining Room 8' 3" x 10' 1" ( 2.51m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors, radiator, t.v. point, vaulted ceiling with Velux window.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 16' 1" ( 5.61m x 4.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, French doors leading to garden, part tiled walls, wall and base units, Butler sink, space for cooker, space for fridgefreezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, tiled flooring, water fed underfloor heating, t.v. point, vaulted ceiling with Velux windows.
First Floor Landing
Linen cupboard, loft access with pull down ladder, insulated and boarded.
Bedroom 1 16' x 8' 6" ( 4.88m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, t.v. point, solid pine flooring, vaulted ceiling with Velux window.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., heated towl rail, part tiled.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower above, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, w.c., part tiled.
Partly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
Patio area, laid to lawn, outside power points, outside tap, paved footpath to enclosed vegetable patch, large wooden shed on a concrete base, mature apple tree, access to front via side gate.
Garage 15' 9" x 8' 1" ( 4.80m x 2.46m )
Barn doors, power and light, Worcester boiler and high pressure system, water softener.
Block paved driveway, space for two cars.
From Maidenhead Town Centre, take the A308 Marlow Road and proceed to Furze Platt. At the traffic lights turn right onto Switchback Road South and proceed to the mini roundabout whereupon turn left onto Switchback Road North signposted Cookham. Proceed out of Maidenhead and upon entering Cookham, just before the railway bridge, turn left into Whyteladyes Lane. Proceed to the top and follow the road around to the right and continue for some distance, where upon Broomhill will be found on your turning on your right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60746531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.