2 bedroom apartment for saleCollett Road, Ware
Offers in Excess of £280,000
- Modern ground floor apartment
- Beautifully presented
- Open plan living area
- Secure access to shared garden
Beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor apartment located just a short walk from Ware town centre. Modern apartment offers secure access to a shared garden and driveway providing off street parking. SHARE OF FREEHOLD!
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Solid oak entrance door, wooden flooring, secure entryphone system, wall mounted consumer unit and chrome power points. Doors to all rooms.
Living Area 15' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.84m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect. Wall mounted 'old-school' style radiator, wooden flooring, chrome power points and wall mounted television point.
Kitchen area fitted with a range of wall and base units with soft-close doors with wood-effect work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with chrome 'professional-style' mixer tap with spray feature. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, washing machine and space for fridge-freezer. Recessed lighting and chrome fittings.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and chrome power points and wall mounted television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring and chrome power points.
UPVC obscured double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with stainless steel mixer tap and wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower, low level wc with soft-close seat and vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, recessed lighting and extractor.
Driveway providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60746543.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.