2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNether Court, Halstead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reduced from £260,000
- Detached bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Landscaped Mature Gardens
Situated in this hugely popular location is this well present detached bungalow that has been well cared for by the current owner with the landscaped garden being a real highlight, the property also offers many further salient points including kitchen/diner, garage and driveway
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door and windows to front and side aspects. Doors leading to garage and garden. Door leading to:-
Access to loft. Cupboard housing boiler and storage.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.93m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect with views. Radiator. Door leading to:-
Kitchen / Diner 16' 2" x 8' ( 4.93m x 2.44m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects. Radiator. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Tiling to splashbacks. Integral oven, hob and extractor fan over.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a driveway leading to the garage and a grassed area with mature flower beds.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden is landscaped and has a range of well stocked flower beds, mature trees and shrubs, seating areas, gate providing side access and a greenhouse.
Garage 18' 2" x 8' 4" ( 5.54m x 2.54m )
Up and over doors. Power and light connected. Door leading to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60750002.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.