2 bedroom flat for saleNicholas Charles Crescent, Berryfields, Aylesbury
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- LOUNGE WITH ACCESS TO BALCONY
- FITTED KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- BEDROOM TWO & BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- MUST BE VIEWED
BROWN & MERRY A well presented two bedroom top floor apartment with views overlooking berryfields and towards Quainton village and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
A well presented two bedroom top floor apartment with views towards Waddesdon and Quainton villages and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate. The property features double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall, lounge with French doors to balcony with views over the development, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, en-suite to master bedroom, bedroom two, bathroom, allocated parking.
Door opening to entrance hall.
Entry phone system. Telephone point. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.72m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side. Television and telephone points. Radiator. Open to kitchen. Double glazed French doors opening to balcony area with views towards Waddesdon and Quainton villages.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.08m x 3.00m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset one and a half bowl drainer sink unit. Inset oven and hob. Extractor hood and separate extractor fan. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Cupboard housing boiler. Double glazed window to side.
Master Bedroom 9' 11" +wardrobes x 8' 5" +door recess ( 3.02m +wardrobes x 2.57m +door recess )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Access to loft. Television point. Telephone point. Radiator. Door to shower room.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 6' 6" ( 3.35m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front. Telephone point. Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower above. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Allocated space with electric entry gates to parking area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60750011.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.