2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpring Water Drive, SHEFFIELD
Sold STC £105,000
- ***Guide Price £105,000 - £110,000***
- Two bedrooms
- Impressive fitted kitchen
- Attractive rear garden
- Off street parking
***Guide Price £105,000 - £110,000*** Beautifully presented and generously proportioned two bedroom semi detached family home with attractive rear garden and off street parking.
Beautifully presented and generously proportioned two bedroom semi detached family home with attractive rear garden and off street parking.This property enjoys many contemporary features including an impressive fitted kitchen with dining area, lounge, entrance hall with useful understairs storage area, two bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
With laminate style flooring, useful under stairs storage cupboard, gas central heating radiator and staircase to first floor landing.
Dining Kitchen 19' x 6' 6" ( 5.79m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, splashback tiling, gas hob with extractor above, electric oven, space for further appliances, gas central heating radiator, laminate tiled effect flooring, double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and French doors to rear garden.
Lounge 17' 5" max x 12' 9" max ( 5.31m max x 3.89m max )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and laminate style flooring. The focal point in the lounge has to be the feature fireplace incorporating a marble effect back and hearth housing the electric fire.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and useful storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 5" into recess ( 3.86m x 2.87m into recess )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
With w/c, double glazed window and complementary tiling.
Suite comprises bath with shower over and screen, vanity sink unit, heated towel rail, complementary tiling and double glazed window.
The rear garden enjoys a raised decked patio area with steps down to further decking with stone boarders, a good sized lawn and useful storage outbuilding. To the front of the property there is off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60750068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.