2 bedroom maisonette for saleWessex Way, Maidenhead
Sold STC £325,000
- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
A two bedroom ground floor maisonette on the South West outskirts of Maidenhead with conservatory, enclosed South facing rear garden and off street parking. 942 years remaining on the lease.
door to front, cupboard, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.30m )
double glazed to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point, brick fireplace, wall lights.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed French door, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 7' 10" ( 4.47m x 2.39m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, one and a half bowl sink unit, part tiled walls, integrated fan assisted electric oven, electric hob, gas and electric cooker points, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
double glazed window to side, radiator, understairs cupboard.
double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, w.c part tiled walls.
From the rear of Maidenhead railway station proceed up Shoppenhangers Road past the Holiday Inn and over the mini roundabout turning right into Cox Green Road and continue into Wessex Way where 23 will be found after a short distance on your left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60750071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.