3 bedroom mews house for saleOak Road, Tiddington, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sold STC £245,000
- Neatly presented
- Mews home
- Large gardens
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting/dining room
- New UPVC windows
- Refitted bathroom
- Driveway for 2/3 cars
Full descriptionA neatly presented three bedroom home located in the sought after village of Tiddington. A particular feature of the property is the large rear garden which measures approximately 100 ft.
In finer detail
- A light, bright hall welcomes you with feature port hole window, stairs to first floor and downstairs wc.
- The kitchen is located at the rear of the property overlooking the garden with a door giving access to it. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base level shaker style units. There is also a useful under stairs recess which is where the boiler is located it also offers additional storage space.
- The open plan, dual aspect sitting/dining room runs the full length of the property and offers a feature fireplace within the sitting room section.
- To the first floor are three bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are doubles the third is a single which benefits from a 2 x double built in wardrobes. The bathroom has recently been refitted with a white three piece suite having electric shower over the bath.
- Outside there is a large rear garden which has been cleverly divided into sections between hard and soft landscaping. Within the garden is a large timber shed which has power and light connected. At the far end of the garden is a cosy little haven an ideal place to enjoy a glass or two. There is side access through a right of way across the neighbouring property.
- To the front is a block paved driveway which provides parking for several cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26399627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.