2 bedroom flat for saleHotwell Road, BRISTOL
- Secure Underground Parking
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Bathroom Plus Ensuite
- 76 sq mtrs
- Views towards the SS Great Britain
SECURE PARKING. BALCONY. WATER VIEWS. This very well presented two bedroom harbourside apartment is on the third floor with views across to the water. The City Centre, Blue Reef Aquarium, Millennium Square and restaurants, are a short walk away.
This very well presented harbourside apartment is on the third floor with views across to the water. The City Centre, Millennium Square with its range of bars, coffee shops and restaurants, and Blue Reef Aquarium are a short walk away. Also close by are the Central Library and Bristol Cathedral. Cabot Circus shopping area, various theatres, galleries and main bus routes are within walking distance. The apartment offers good sized accommodation including master bedroom with built in double wardrobes and ensuite shower room, second double bedroom, bathroom and 26' reception room with well fitted, stylish kitchen area. Beneath the property is secure allocated parking and the development boasts a gym and sauna for use of the residents.
Communal entrance with stairs and lift rising to 3rd floor and door to
Wood flooring. Spotlights. Double doors to reception room. Entryphone handset.
Reception Room 24' 7" max x 23' max ( 7.49m max x 7.01m max )
An 'L' shaped reception room.
Sitting/ Dining Area
L-Shaped with double glazed doors to balconies from the sitting and dining areas. Wall lights. Electric heater. Oak effect flooring. Space for table and chairs.
Range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled splashback. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Built in fridge/freezer. Space and services for domestic appliances. Spotlights. Extractor fan.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.76m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window and door to balcony. Wall lights. Built in wardrobes. Door to
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and concealed w.c. Shaver point. Tiled floor. Spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.81m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Wall lights. Built in wardrobe. Electric heater.
White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and w.c. Spotlights. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Large mirrored splashback.
The property benefits from a private balcony with views towards the river accessed via the master bedroom which is part covered. To the front are an additional 2 smaller balconies also enjoying river views.
Secure allocated underground parking.
We believe the lease is 124 years from 2003.
Service charge £1048 per 6 months
Ground rent £150 per annum.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60752459.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI104861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.