3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Glentworth
Sold STC £160,000
- Character Cottage Home
- Rural Village Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Generous Garden, Garage & Parking
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in the sought after cliff village of Glentworth and within close proximity to Lincoln is this characterful cottage home benefiting from spacious accommodation including two reception rooms, three double bedrooms, attractive mature garden, summerhouse, garage and additional parking space.
Located within the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, approximately 10 miles North of the historic cathedral city of Lincoln and situated in the desirable cliff village of Glentworth is this characterful cottage home offering light and spacious accommodation throughout. The property is in the village conservation area close to St Michael's Church and briefly offers: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Cloakroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, three Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. There is a generous front garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs plus a summerhouse, garage and additional parking space. Glentworth is a quiet village away from the main road and with its own modern village hall offering a wide range of social activities.
With double glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' ( 4.24m x 3.96m )
A spacious, light and airy reception space having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear, wall mounted panel radiator, TV and power points, coving and feature open fire with decorative wooden surround and tiled hearth. Door into:-
With low level flush WC and wash hand basin.
Dining Room 14' x 12' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.84m )
A further spacious reception space having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, wall mounted panel radiator, coving, large fitted cupboard and an open fire with decorative surround and hearth. Door into:-
Kitchen 14' 1" x 7' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating an Asterite sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer and integrated appliances including an electric oven and four burner gas hob with cooker hood; complete with tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled splashbacks, Bosch Worcester central heating boiler, double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and a stable door to the front aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 7" into recess x 12' 4" ( 3.84m into recess x 3.76m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" x 8' ( 4.85m x 2.44m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and rear, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and walk-in storage cupboard.
Being fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower over; fully tiled walls, linen cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property benefits from an extensive laid to lawn garden with mature shrubs to borders, timber fencing to perimeters and a timber summerhouse.
With up and over door, power, lighting and space for one vehicle. One further parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60755774.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.