1 bedroom apartment for saleKing Edward Close, Calne
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Deceptively Spacious Living Accommodation
- Allocated Parking
- Rear Courtyard
- Buyers Incentive Available
A deceptively spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment offered for sale in superb order throughout. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and externally benefits from a delightful rear courtyard garden and allocated parking.
Situated within a sought after residential location, Charlotte Court is a beautifully presented one bed ground floor apartment. The property offers its own entrance leading into the lounge which is open plan to the kitchen. The spacious double bedroom offers an en-suite bathroom. Externally the property also benefits from allocated parking and low maintenance rear garden.
Lounge Area 13' 9" x 12' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.94m )
Good sized lounge which is open plan to the kitchen with double glazed Patio doors leading to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the front aspect. Television aerial point, telephone point, built in cupboard, smoke detector and two radiators.
Kitchen Area 8' 1" (max) x 8' 11" ( 2.46m (max) x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 11" (max) x 14' 5" ( 3.94m (max) x 4.39m )
Good sized bedroom with built in wardrobe, television aerial point, telephone point, and two double glazed windows to the side aspect and a radiator.
Fitted bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Low maintenance rear garden with pathway leading to the rear access and gravelled area.
Allocated parking for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60755813.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.