2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilliam Street, Staincliffe, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000***
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Dewsbury Hospital & Local Amenities
- Excellent Commuter Links
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
***Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000*** Located close to Dewsbury Hospital is this two bedroom end terrace that comprises: entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen. two first floor bedrooms and house bathroom. Garden to front with parking space and shared garden/yard to rear.
***Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000***
Two Bedroom End Terrace
uPVC door to front and radiator.
Lounge 9' 9" extending to 15' " max x 13' 9" to chimney recess ( 2.97m extending to 4.57m max x 4.19m to chimney recess )
Double glazed window to front and two radiators
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 4' 10" ( 3.48m max x 1.47m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink and tiled splash back. Electric cooker point, central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine. Under stairs storage area. Access to cellar which has power and light.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 9' 9" to rear of fitted wardrobe ( 2.97m x 2.97m to rear of fitted wardrobe )
Original decorative fireplace, fitted wardrobes and radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 6' 11" x 6' 3" max ( 2.11m x 1.91m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in cupboard above bulkhead.
Bathroom 4' 10" x 9' 8" ( 1.47m x 2.95m )
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiled walls. Extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a paved garden and a parking space. To the rear is a shared garden/rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60755885.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.