2 bedroom flat for saleTor Close, Waterlooville
- Off road parking
- Crookhorn Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Second floor flat
- No onward chain
Look no further than this very well-presented Top floor flat located in Crookhorn, the property is close to local amenities and a short walk to Southdown's college, bus routes and local shops and easy access to motor way links. Further benefits from off road parking, a perfect first time buy!
Look no further than this very well-presented Top floor flat located in Crookhorn, the property is close to local amenities and a short walk to Southdown's college, bus routes and local shops and easy access to motor way links. Further benefits from off road parking and would make a perfect investment or a first time buyer. Rental income monthly £695.
Secure entrance with intercom system, carpeted stairs to all floors, doors to.
Textured ceiling, smooth walls, storage cupboards, storage heaters, loft access, doors to.
Lounge 20' 1" bay x 10' ( 6.12m bay x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to dual elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, wall lights, storage heaters, open plan lay out on to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, double glazed windows to side elevation, inset sink and drainer, integrated hob and oven, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, textured ceiling, partly tilled walls.
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 13' 2" Max ( 2.54m x 4.01m Max )
Double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling with fan, smooth walls, built in wardrobe , storage heater.
Bedroom Two 5' 8" x 10' 2" ( 1.73m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling, smooth walls, and storage heater.
Modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with mixer tap, overhead shower attachment and shower screen, wash hand basin, w/c.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60755900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.