2 bedroom terraced house for saleMillhill Street, Blackburn
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Good Size And Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Gas central heated Double glazed
- Ideal first home or investment opportunity
- Convenient residential location
- Internal inspection strongly recommended
Offered with the benefit of having no vendor chain. This two bedroom mid pavement fronted terrace house is conveniently located close to most amenities including shops, schools and public transport services
Warmed by a gas central heating system and with the benefit of uPVC double glazed replacement windows the property also boasts a large dining kitchen which is fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units and the bathroom is fitted with a traditional three piece white suite
This property would in our opinion prove an ideal purchase for both the first time buyer or investor looking to expand their portfolio. In order that the features may be truly appreciated an immediate personal internal inspection is strongly recommended
Served by a solid wood front door.
Lounge: 3.9m x 3.9m
Wall mounted gas firew. Laminate floor covering. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front
Dining Kitchen: 3.6m x 3.3m
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wood grain finish wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit in ample work surfaces. Plumbed for a washing machine.Under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Solid door into the rear yard
Served by an enclosed staircase
Bedroom One: 3.9m x 3.3m
Radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two: 2.4m x 3.9m
Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear
Fitted with a traditional three piece white suite comprising of a close coupled w.c., pedestal hand wash basin and a panel bath. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear
There is an enclosed rear yard
EPC Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.