4 bedroom detached house for saleQuinta Drive, Arkley, Hertfordshire, EN5
Sold STC £999,950
- 2 Reception rooms
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with space for dining and separate utility room
- Family bathroom with 4 piece suite
- En-suite and balcony to master bedroom
- Solid wood doors and double glazing newly fitted
- Parquet flooring
- Warm air heating throughout
Four bedroom two reception room detached house with garage to side.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"We love the generous garden, it is such a sun trap and a great space for our young family to play"
"This is a bright property with good size windows providing ample natural daylight throughout"
"We have easy access to all the main road and transport links; we are a couple of minutes from both the A1 & M25 & by train we have the Thames link & Northern Line close by"
This property offers potential to extend into the substantial loft space as well as to the side, subject to the usual planning consents.
Close to local amenities including Whitings Hill Primary school 0.3 of a mile away, Queen Elizabeth Boys school is less than a mile and Barnet General hospital just over half a mile.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60756278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.