2 bedroom flat for saleNevern Square, Earls Court, SW5
- Lovely first floor flat in sought-after location
- Charming reception room overlooking communal gardens
- Bright fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized doubled bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Inviting entrance hall with plenty of storage
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Close to the amenities of Earls Court
This two bedroom flat boasts spacious and contemporary accommodation with access to the lovely communal gardens of this popular square, featuring a bright interior and ample storage space.
The delightful Nevern Square is conveniently situated for accessing the many shops and eateries of Earl's Court and Kenway village. The nearest underground station is Earl's Court while the motorist is moments from the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 990825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.