4 bedroom detached house for saleSEA DYKE WAY, MARSHCHAPEL
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully presented four bedroom detached home stood in approximately 0.85 acres in the center of the village
- uPVC double glazing and central heating
- Hallway, living room, lounge/dining room, sitting room, kitchen, utility, shower room and conservatory
- Landing, family bathroom and four good sized bedrooms, two with ensuites and a third with its own shower
- Spacious gardens ideal for the family market
- Ample off road parking and large timber garage/workshop
- Viewing is highly advised and essential on this beautiful spacious home
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
Crofts estate agents of Louth are absolutely delighted to be offering to the market for sale this beautifully presented and spacious detached family home with the added surprise of large gardens of approximately 0.85 acres which really have to be viewing along with the property to truly appreciate what value for money this lovely family home is. Enjoying the benefits of uPVC double glazing and central heating this superb accommodation comprises entrance hallway, three reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory, utility, ground floor shower room, landing, family bathroom, four good sized bedrooms, two of which have ensuites and a third with a shower cubicle. Lovely and spacious gardens with ample off road parking and large timber garage/workshop/store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60761545.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7939304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.