1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHyde House, Torr Street
Sold by Us
- Within walking distance of the town centre
- Well presented ground floor apartment
- No onward chain
- Double bedroom
- Useful lower ground floor hobby room
- Viewing is highly recommended
- EPC rating D
ENTRANCE HALL With radiator, wood effect flooring, door and access to lower ground floor.
BEDROOM 12' 4" x 10' 0" (3.76m x 3.05m) With two built-in storage cupboards, radiator and double glazed sash window.
KITCHEN 10' 7" x 8' 1" (3.23m x 2.46m) Part tiled having 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap above, fitted wall and floor cupboards with working surfaces over, electric cooker with extractor hood over, radiator and double glazed window.
UTILITY ROOM 6' 10" x 5' 0" (2.08m x 1.52m) With space for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator and window.
LOUNGE 14' 0" x 13' 3" (4.27m x 4.04m) With fireplace including stone surround, wooden mantel, slate effect hearth and space for cast iron stove, T.V. point, two radiators, picture rail, wood effect flooring, double glazed sash window and further double glazed window.
BATHROOM Part tiled having panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C., heated towel rail and frosted double glazed window.
Stone steps with frosted double glazed window leading down to:
HOBBY ROOM 13' 8" x 13' 5" (4.17m x 4.09m) With six inset spotlights, radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100900029213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wright Marshall Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.