2 bedroom flat for salePoseidon Close, Swindon
Offers Over £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Beautifully Presented
- CUL-DE-SAC Location
- Allocated Parking
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED first floor apartment situated in a popular CUL-DE-SAC of Oakhurst, The Apartment is being sold CHAIN FREE and would certainly suit a first time buyer or investor!
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED first floor apartment situated in a popular CUL-DE-SAC of Oakhurst, North Swindon. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this property also benefits from allocated parking and overlooking open greenery and play parks. CALL NOW to arrange your viewing!
Front aspect door giving access to entrance porch. Storage area. Door giving access to entrance hall. Doors to: bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom and living room. Storage cupboard.
Lounge/ Dining Area 14' 3" x 12' 1" max ( 4.34m x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Telephone point. Television point. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. splash back tiling. Integrated oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Inset sink drainer unit. Space and plumbing for various appliances. Laminate flooring. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Low level W.C. Wash hand basin. Paneled enclosed bath with shower over. Splash back tiling. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Extractor fan.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC107809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.