3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVicarage Close, Foulden, THETFORD
- Modern Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented
- Delightful Enclosed Garden
- Rural Village Location
- Garage & Workshop/Store
A beautifully presented detached bungalow situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in the Norfolk village of Foulden. With an impressive almost 15 SQ FT living room and three bedrooms the property would suit a either a growing family or perhaps a retired couple looking for plenty of space.
A beautifully presented detached bungalow situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in the Norfolk village of Foulden. With an impressive almost 15 SQ FT living room and three bedrooms the property would suit a either a growing family or perhaps a retired couple looking for plenty of space. Benefits from oil fired central heating and sealed unit UPVC glazing. A viewing is very highly recommended.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.39m )
With sealed drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge work surfaces with cupboard and drawer below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units with concealed lighting below, space and point for electric cooker, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for under counter fridge/freezer, integrated fridge, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and side and radiator.
With built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, coved and textured ceiling with recessed lighting.
Living Room 15' x 14' 11" max (14'4 min) ( 4.57m x 4.55m max (14'4 min) )
Electric fire with attractive surround, concealed lighting, sealed unit UPVC window to front, wall lighting and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.45m x 3.58m )
With fitted wardrobes, bedside cabinets and bridging units, coved and textured ceiling, double sealed unit UPVC doors to rear garden and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" min (12'11 max) x 10' 3" ( 3.56m min (12'11 max) x 3.12m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.57m )
With sealed unit timber framed Velux sky light and blind, sealed unit UPVC window to side and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 5" min (10' max) ( 1.98m x 1.65m min (10' max) )
With concealed cistern W.C, adjacent wash hand basin with cupboard below, panelled bath with shower attachment over, provision for bidet, wall cabinets, ceramic tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and heated towel rail.
The front garden features a small lawned area with shrub and floral borders adjacent to the shingled area which provides additional off road parking/turning, long concrete driveway which provides ample parking for at least three vehicles and in turn leads to brick built garage which measures 22'3 x 9'2 max (7'11 min) has power and light connected, access into the boarded roof space for storage, sealed unit window to side, UPVC door to rear garden. To the rear of the garage is the workshop/store which measures 10'4 x 6 has power and light connected and oil fired boiler.
The rear garden features a circular lawn with shrub and floral borders and raised beds, oil tank to the rear of the garage, outside tap, paved barbecue area and ornamental pond.
Mains electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
From William H Brown Brandon office proceed along the high street to the level crossing continuing right towards Mundford. On reaching Mundford turn left at the roundabout (sign posted Kings Lynn) for approximately 3 to 4 miles turn right sign posted Foulden. On reaching Foulden take the second turning on the left (Vicarage Road) continue to the far end where Vicarage close can be found on the left hand side clearly indicated by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60771986.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.