3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGunnergate Lane, Marton-In-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
Sold STC £170,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property in the sought after location of Marton
- NO CHAIN
- Great Outdoor Space
- Driveway to fit Four Cars
- Good Sized Rooms
** GREAT POTENTIAL**Fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious family home located on one of the most sought after lanes in Marton. Available immediately with NO CHAIN just waiting for the new owner to put their own stamp on it.
** FANTASTIC LOCATION**Fantastic opportunity to move to the highly desirable Gunnergate Lane in Marton. This Three bedroom semi-detached property is a must see with ample living space, opportunity to extend subject to planning and large garden at the rear perfect for entertaining or for families. Call today to book your viewing.
Double glazed window to front elevation with double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge 13' 4" into Bay x 12' 8" into recess ( 4.06m into Bay x 3.86m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation with gas fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 19' 7" Into recess ( 3.28m x 5.97m Into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with gas fire place and radiator.
Partly tiled Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a 1 and a half bowl sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Includes plumbing for washing machine, radiator double glazed window to side elevation and door leading to rear of property.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor landing with double glazed window to side elevation, radiator and loft access.
Master Bedroom 10' 7" x 10' into drobes plus recess ( 3.23m x 3.05m into drobes plus recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" MAX x 10' 7" ( 3.28m MAX x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 9' 2" MAX ( 2.24m x 2.79m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation with built in wardrobes.
Fully tiled bathroom comprising: double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with a long driveway leading to a detached garage in the rear garden. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden laid mainly to lawn which offers ample space for outdoor living. Includes Outer Buildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60772007.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.