3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJillcot Road, SOLIHULL
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Lounge Area
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner!
- Sitting Area
- BIFOLD DOORS!! Giving Access to GARDEN
- Garden & Off Road Parking
- Central Heating & Double Glazing (where specified)
DONT MISS OUT!! CALL NOW!! If you're after a traditional build but with MODERN open plan living then this is the PERFECT property for you! Newly extended kitchen & breath taking bathroom! This has been done to a high standard with no expense spared. CALL NOW BEFORE ITS GONE!
STUNNING! If you're after a traditional build but with MODERN open plan living then this is the PERFECT property for you! Newly extended kitchen & breath taking bathroom! This has been done to a high standard with no expense spared. CALL NOW BEFORE ITS GONE!
Paved driveway providing off road parking, hedge and fence to borders and double glazed door into:
Double glazed windows to side elevations and obscure double glazed door into:
Stairs to first floor, central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and door into:
Lounge Area 9' 10" x 13' 1" into bay ( 3.00m x 3.99m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator and open plan through to:
Kitchen/ Dining Area 19' 10" x 15' 4" max into recess ( 6.05m x 4.67m max into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bi-folding doors giving access to rear garden, two velux windows, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, integrated oven, microwave, hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, wood effect laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator, gas fire and island/storage/workspace.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn, rear gated access and fence to boundaries.
Obscure double glazed window to side elevation and loft hatch with drop down ladder.
Wash hand basin with vanity storage, floating WC, large shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled and obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 12' 10" into bay ( 3.02m x 3.91m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" into half bay x 8' 4" plus door recess ( 3.86m into half bay x 2.54m plus door recess )
Double glazed half bay window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60773636.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.