3 bedroom house for saleCapthorne Avenue, Harrow, HA2
Under Offer £510,000
- Delightful three bedroom mid-terrace house
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Extended towards the rear with a bright conservatory
- Bay fronted reception room with dining area
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Private garden with a patio area and a garage
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Close to a variety of good schools and amenities
Capthorne Avenue is located moments from the amenities of Rayners Lane and Rayners Lane Station. The green open spaces of Newton Park West are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 990147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.