Plot for salePlot 6, Ings Lane, Waltham, DN37
- Excellent Building Plot
- Rear Garden backing onto Park
- Detailed Planning Permission
- Exclusive cul-de-sac development
- Close to the Park
- Handily placed for the village centre
PLOT 6 - THE HAWTHORN
With a rear garden backing onto the Park and with an excellent wide frontage, this superb plot is found in an exclusive cul-de-sac development of just 10 superior properties located towards the end of Ings Lane, close to the Park in this sought after residential area. The plot is well placed for the centre of this popular village where are to be found an excellent choice of amenities, shops and schools and an easy drive to both the centres of Grimsby and Cleethorpes. Detailed Planning Permission has been passed for a substantial DETACHED 5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE with 2 car garage.
APPLICATION NO: DM/1192/15/FUL
Further details are available at this office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IngsLanePlot6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Canters, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.