2 bedroom apartment for saleFore Hamlet, Ipswich
- Two Bedrooms
- Second Floor Apartment
- Ensuite to Master
- Popular Location
TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT situated close to the popular Ipswich Marina. Within walking distance to the town centre, the property benefits from two bedrooms and an ensuite to the master bedroom.
This property would be an ideal investment or first time buy.
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' max x 12' 9" ( 3.66m max x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and doors into:
Shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, radiator and partly tiled.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 7' 10" ( 4.17m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Partly tiled with shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and towel radiator.
Lounge 16' 9" max x 11' 8" ( 5.11m max x 3.56m )
Juliet balcony to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 6' ( 3.53m max x 1.83m )
Matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven hob and extractor fan. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and tiled splashbacks.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60775001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.